Saturday, June 9, 2012

What I had planned for us on Father's Day

Father's Day is tomorrow (at least as I write this), and I've missed another weekend with you. More than a month ago, before you'd been taken from me, I'd planned a fun weekend for us going to the Thunder on the Lot in Lancaster, Calif. (the link is to photos of when we attended the event in 2010) and to the JPL Open House in Pasadena, Calif. (the link is to photos of when we attended the event in 2010).

There's a neat photo of us at JPL in which our picture was taken with an infrared camera and another one that is a 3D picture of us "on" Mars (at upper right)! At the Thunder on the Lot, you fell in love with going through RVs and went over and over on this fun house obstacle course - I was surprised you had so much energy (You didn't when you were done with it!).

At least we got to go to those events when we were together. Maybe once you find me and we're together again, we can go once more. I love and miss you, Kieran!

No comments:

Post a Comment