Sunday, June 2, 2013

We get to see each other more often!

Good news, Kieran! On Thursday, in court we won the right to see one another more often! We now will get to see each other every other week.

We still will be limited to only two hours at a time, but the opportunity to see one another more frequently is better than what we've been forced to endure this past year.

Do not worry; I am continuing to stake steps so that we can see each other every week and to speak with one another each day, just as we used to be able to do when we lived in California. You are the most important person in the world to me, and I never will shirk from my responsibilities to you.

In addition, your mother also is required to email me each week about what is going on in your life and to read you the weekly emails/letters I've been sending. I will be checking with you to ensure that you know the content of those emails so that we know that those court orders are being followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment