Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A 'picture' of my cat Winnie as a kitten

I saw a picture that I had to share with you because you have a kitty cat, and the picture reminded me so much of my cat of many years! Her name was Winifred Grace, though I called her Winnie for short. The photo that I saw is at right (It's not of Winnie but looks just like she did).

I got Winnie in 1993 in Las Cruces, N.M., when she was just a kitten. She stayed with me until dying in June 2008. That was a long time for a cat to live.

Whenever I used the computer, Winnie always would try to place her chin on my hand, and that meant I couldn't type! So I placed a book between the keyboard and Winnie so that she could set her chin on that instead. She did that but then started nudging the book toward the keyboard so she could get closer to me!

What neat things does your cat Yoda do with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment